GOGO™ 3-Star 40mm Table Tennis Balls (Price for 12 Tubes, 72 balls), Ping Pong Balls

GOGO™ 3-Star 40mm Table Tennis Balls, Ping Pong Balls - OrangeMy last GoGo order 3-star balls were fine (earlier in 2012). This order (12/2012) come in with very rough finish on the surface. It's not smooth, polished. I've handled ping pong balls for 50 years and these came out of the box very noticeably rough, almost a nap finish. Definitely not smooth and definitely rougher that ALL of the mix of white, yellow, 1-star, 3-star, and multiple brands of balls in my box of balls. Can't see picking through the ball box for each serve to find the finish of ball I want. I would expect these to spin differently and fly differently. Not even good for practice, certainly not 3-star.

I went through a couple of boxes to see if it was consistent and yes. Even at this price, I may return them. But hopefully this review will help. (Back to Stiga I guess.) I'll upload a photo.



I am really happy with these ping pong balls. I just got my first ping pong table. I used to play a lot in college, and it had been a few years since I'd been into the game. I was surprised to see that most 3-star balls sell for around a dollar each. It seemed high to me, so I shopped and shopped until I found these. I was a little concerned they would not meet my standards since they are priced at half of what most 3-star balls cost, but after playing through a couple of boxes (balls tend to get "lost" in my garage), I can say that I have no complaints at all with the durability, symmetry, consistency, and liveliness of this product. It's an A++ all the way around.

Buy GOGO™ 3-Star 40mm Table Tennis Balls (Price for 12 Tubes, 72 balls), Ping Pong Balls Now

I purchased these balls to go with the Robo-Pong 2050.The balls are of excellent quality and I have not had any jam ups in the Robo-PongThe balls are also very good for all round play they have a nice weight.Overall very happy!

Read Best Reviews of GOGO™ 3-Star 40mm Table Tennis Balls (Price for 12 Tubes, 72 balls), Ping Pong Balls Here

These balls are pretty amazing! The price makes these balls a steal. They are durable, well made, and consistent. Much better than buying a 6-pack of SportCraft 1-star balls for $5.Or even a lot of the 3-star balls out there.

Want GOGO™ 3-Star 40mm Table Tennis Balls (Price for 12 Tubes, 72 balls), Ping Pong Balls Discount?

This is a great ball for the price has a good weight, seems to spin very true, etc.Definitely a 3-star ball.

Save 57% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment