My Desk

My DeskI bought this little desk for my grand daughter.We are all delighted with it.Tag Toys should be commended for making a well designed, sturdy, nicely finished little desk and chair.My son said it was easy to assemble.He did the chair first and my grand daughter, Hattie, 13 months, sat on it for 10 minutes, swinging her legs.Then she pushed it around the room.My son put felt pads under the legs.She can raise the desk top and has her phone (a discarded cell phone) and some books there.I think it will serve her well for at least 3 years.Thank you for creating and producing a great product in this day and age of plastic throw aways.

A sturdy desk and chair, but the chair is so short it's like it's for a toddler.We bought it for a pre-schooler.

Buy My Desk Now



I thought the desk was small, I need it for a five year old and it just serves him now, I will need another one next year. Alot smaller than what i thought it would be.

Read Best Reviews of My Desk Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment