Lipper International 513PK Child's Table and 2-Chair Set, Pink and White

Lipper International 513PK Child's Table and 2-Chair Set, Pink and WhiteI love this table.I bought it for my daughter's 3rd birthday.It's beautiful.She loves it.I recommend this table to anyone who wants a cute and durable table.

If you value your children and their safety then stay away from this cheap table.First off it isn't even made of solid natural wood.It is made of a very cheap card board like pressed wood.We bought this for our little girl and it only lasted less than 2 months. If your children plan to use it once in a while then maybe it is worth it for show.It does look very pretty.But if you plan to have your Children use it in a daily basis like mine then keep away.Children need something sturdy (solid real wood, plastic etc.) so please keep away.

Buy Lipper International 513PK Child's Table and 2-Chair Set, Pink and White Now



I ordered this item for my Granddaughter for her birthday, well they sent me the wrong item, I called them and they immediately reassured me they would send out the correct item.They did, I got it in just a few days, in time for her birthday.

She loved it and we did too, it's very well made, even I could sit in the chair. I weight about 120 lbs.We love our table set and wanted to say thanks for getting us the item out so quickly.I would defintely buy from them again.Lipper Small Pink and White Table & Chairs

Read Best Reviews of Lipper International 513PK Child's Table and 2-Chair Set, Pink and White Here



My daugther is almost 18 mo. old and loves to sit at the table and play with toys or books.I bought this for my office.The height and proportion is good.The assembly is realtively easy.It's all done by an allen wrench/hex key, which is provided.The pink is brighter than the picture shows.It's made by Lipper Int. which is a good/reliable brand.It's a good, sturdy, and affordable table.I would recommend it to a friend.

Want Lipper International 513PK Child's Table and 2-Chair Set, Pink and White Discount?

As the mother of four girls (three now teens) I have seen my share of toys.This table set is absolutely adorable to look at, however it is very poorly made.The table did not last a month at my house.My youngest daughter is mild mannered with her toys and has many that are wonderful.I would advise that you look at Kidkraft as every item we have ever bought from that company has held up for years with a lot of play.I was disappointed with this set the table legs are not designed correctly and they fall off.The chair slats are glued on and they too did not hold up.Good luck and I hope this review helps someone.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment