Once Upon A Potty Plush Doll Set With Mini-Potty

Once Upon A Potty Plush Doll Set With Mini-Potty - BoyI bought this doll for my grandson.He had been "caring" for a musical bear and I thought he needed something more human.Since he will be potty training in the next few months, I thought this would do double duty.It is much smaller than I had thought (the size in the description is accurate, I'm just not a good judge) and is kind of funny looking.This isn't where the laugh came from.As the description states, the doll is anatomically correct.It's a soft doll, so his "parts" are not molded, rather, I guess you'd call it, shaped.It is interesting how they did it.My daughter-in-law was here when it arrived.She is not the mother of my grandson.We had the best laugh when we did the big reveal.I took it the next day when I went to stay with my grandson.He immediately recognized that the doll had a potty and proceeded to take it to the bathroom where his potty was.Whenever he'd have the doll, we'd ask him if the baby needed to potty and he'd take it back into the bathroom.I think it just might help with potty training, even though you can't make it wet.



For Christmas 2009, I ordered Once Upon A Potty Plush Doll Set With Mini-Potty Boy for my little grandson.Upon receiving it, I was very surprised to see how small the doll and potty were.Even more disappointing, the doll was not made to "sit" on the potty, as the picture depicts!On Christmas morning, my little grandson tried his best to make the doll sit on the potty but to no avail.I would not recommend this product for child's play or anything else!

Buy Once Upon A Potty Plush Doll Set With Mini-Potty Now

This item is adorable and perfect for my Granddaughter who is mid potty training now. My Granddaughter plays with the doll and takes its diaper off and places it on the little potty and then wipes the doll with a piece of toilet paper and then replaces the diaper. I have a couple of concerns, first being that the doll and potty are much smaller than I expected (maybe I did not see the exact sizes) also the doll comes with 1 diaper and that is on the doll. When my Granddaughter takes the diaper off she wants to throw it in the trash as she has been taught to do with her own wet diapers. This diaper has been rescued from the trash at least 10 times so far. The doll works well as a distraction while on the potty as she holds the doll while waiting for nature to call, giving us a bit more time before she is squirming to flush!

I love that the doll is fairly anatomically correct, trust me our 2 year old noticed it right away...

Read Best Reviews of Once Upon A Potty Plush Doll Set With Mini-Potty Here

Recently, I purchased this doll, video, and bookfor my niece, because my own daughter truly loved Prudence as a toddler.I know firsthand that "Once Upon A Potty" does the trick as far as potty training little girls. I would highly recommend this purchase to anyone without a bit of hesitation.

Want Once Upon A Potty Plush Doll Set With Mini-Potty Discount?

My 19 month old absolutely loves his Joshua doll (Joshua is the name of the little boy in the "Once Upon a Potty" book and DVD.)He has no problems taking the doll's diaper off and putting him on the potty so that he stays there, and we've had no issues with any dye-bleeding, (despite the fact that the poor doll has, perhaps unsurprisingly, been peed upon.)Actually, the time that happened was because my son was trying to use Joshua's little potty instead of his matching big one.Maybe this has been such a successful toy with my son because we have the matching book, potty, and DVD so he gets to see Joshua a lot but the doll has been a major help in that our son wouldn't stay seated on his potty at first for a bit unless he couldput Joshua on his matching tiny potty next to him.Sometimes he asks for his Joshua doll in bed at night, too, which is a shock as he's never asked for a doll to sleep with besides his two "regulars."We highly recommend this doll! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment