Stiga Edmonton Oilers Table Rod Hockey Players

NHL Pittsburgh Penguins Table Top Hockey Game Players Team PackGreat product for my son with Aspger's who loves hockey. Pemguins are one of his favorite teams and he loved getting these for Christmas.

Excellent, vibrant colors.Provides a perfect fit for the Stiga hockey table.Adds variety to team options and it has been fun to add this team to our collection.

Buy Stiga Edmonton Oilers Table Rod Hockey Players Now

Thank you for updating the picture...too bad I already wasted my money on it, as described below.

What is pictured is an older version of this product, of which I thought I was purchasing...the newer version is what was received, the difference between the older and newer is that the newer version has white helmets and what is pictured has black helmets!!

Read Best Reviews of Stiga Edmonton Oilers Table Rod Hockey Players Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment