Kidkraft Laguna Chair

KidKraft Navy Chair with White PipingI was looking for a sturdy and stylish toddler chair for my 20 month old that didn't scream kiddie chair.I purchased this chair based on the picture and description and I wasn't let down.In fact I was very pleased to see that it came assembled except for the chair feet (easy to install) and it is bottom heavy so that it doesn't tip over when my 30+lbs toddler jumps off the arms.The materials used are of high quality.the canvas material is velcroed in place and can be cleaned.The seat cushion which often gets dirty is removable and upholstered on all sides.

I'm very happy with this purchase and I love that my son enjoys using it too (even if it's for playing superman).

This chair is awesome!!We bought it for our 14month old so he could practice getting up on a chair and sitting and he absolutely loves it.The quality is terrific and the company we purchased it from was exceptional in delivering top notch customer service.I am so happy we got this chair!!

Buy Kidkraft Laguna Chair Now

This chair is so cute! Beautiful navy and the white pin stripes are what make it. My 18 month old like it and it helps him not to stand so close to the TV.

Read Best Reviews of Kidkraft Laguna Chair Here

I was not satisfied with the product. I expected something more padded and comfy for my daughter based on the description. I decided to return the product and it will cost me 35% of the price to return the product because of shipping and restocking fees. Please be sure you want to keep the product before buying. I have not had this experience with anything else on Amazon and very dissatisfied with my experience.

Want Kidkraft Laguna Chair Discount?

I bought this chair for my son's 1st birthday. I have 2 adult-sized chairs that are also navy blue with cream piping and thought it would be fun to have a child-sized version in our living room for my little guy. Quality was difficult to tell from the photo, but I decided to take a chance and order the chair anyway. Was blown away when the chair arrived I LOVE it! It could not match my other two chairs any better! The fabric seems very durable and the construction seems top notch. We have not used the chair much at this point, but as far as looks, it surpassed my expectations.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment