Learning Resources Pretend & Play Doctor Set

Learning Resources Pretend & Play Doctor SetMy 4 year old has had this medical kit for about a year now.It has more plastic pieces to it than other toy medical kits that I researched.The phone and the pager require batteries.It includes a doctor's name tag, glasses (to make you look smart) a stethascope with a heartbeating side and a coughing side.It has a great piece to give vaccinations. It has equipment for doing a routine physical or if the case is more serious this gives my child a chance to pretend to be a surgeon.

This is one of the few toys that my daughter comes back to play with often.I'm very happy with the product and so is she.It also scores high for both imaginary play and being educational.



My daughter received this for her 3rd birthday.She absolutely loves it.Everything is really realistic.The pager and cell phone both work.You can hear either a cough or heartbeat with the stethoscope.The case is great too because everthing fits in when your done.Even my 9 year old and his friends will play this with her.

Buy Learning Resources Pretend & Play Doctor Set Now

Bought this for my daughter (2+) and although she enjoys playing with it I am disappointed with it in compairson to other kits. Front clasp on case fell off after first day and although it snaps back on it doesn't stay shut anymore.Also, didn't realize at time of purchase but the stethoscope is just an electronic noise maker.Other kits include a "real" one that actually works and lets you hear a hearbeat.Blood pressure cuff also needs to be larger.

Read Best Reviews of Learning Resources Pretend & Play Doctor Set Here

My 2 1/2 yo son loves this set and enjoys playing with many of the items.The electronic pager and phone add to the excitement of pretend 'emergencies'.The working designs are cool, but the set could've done without the scalpel, glasses, scissors, small tray and tweezers.

My main problem is w/ the cheap plastic used & rough edges.Oddly, many of the items have screws for better durability.Seems they would've done better saving on costs with fewer items & better finishing.

I'd recommend buying a smaller set for less, or going with a brand you can trust for quality.

Want Learning Resources Pretend & Play Doctor Set Discount?



This toy has been great for my daughter to play with but a word of WARNING!The tongue depresser (I guess that's what you call it) has a mirrored disc glued on.IT COMES OFF!My daughter, while playing with it, accidentally swallowed it and started choking.Thankfully she was able to throw it up but it scraped her throat or esophagus because she threw it up with blood.This is extremely alarming!DON'T BUY...IT NEEDS TO BE RECALLED!

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment