Butterfly Victory 2-Player Table Tennis Set

Butterfly Victory 2-Player Table Tennis SetI recently started getting in to ping pong at collegea couple months ago.At my college we have to sign out gear to use so I decided to buy my own ping pong set so that I could play whenever I wanted.I soon realized that ping pong is an intense sport!!! you can buy different blades with different speed, control ratings, etc.And it can get expensive for a blade + rubber = $100+....I wasn't sure I wanted to spend so much and I didn't even know what type of player I was in order to know what type of blade to buy.... I found this set and it's great, I love it.

I highly recommend it if you are starting off or even if you just want a couple good recreational paddles.They outperform those cheap paddles you buy from walmart and give you an idea of what a professional paddle is like.

I bought my set for about 30$ i think and I would've gladly paid 50$ for it.

I've had this set for a few months now. So far, I've been very pleased with it. It's definitely worth buying for beginners/casual ping-pong players. The racket handles could have been better but for this price one shouldn't expect too much.

Buy Butterfly Victory 2-Player Table Tennis Set Now

These are the best paddles for the price. They are light, well made and have good pro-grade rubber. If you want a decent set of paddles, but don't want to order the $50 dollar plus pro-grade paddles, these are for you.

I am a semi-serious ping pong player. I'll occasionally go play with ranked players, but most of the time I am playing in a basement or a bar with a good beer close at hand. Let's not forget This is the game of kings!

Read Best Reviews of Butterfly Victory 2-Player Table Tennis Set Here

I don't play professional so I can't compare to the professional models. But I can tell you that these are very good for regular playing. I've used these 3 times a week and they are the best I've used to date.

Want Butterfly Victory 2-Player Table Tennis Set Discount?



First of all, I think the price for this set is excellent. It is a good paddle for beginners since it helps with control and defensive play. I found this paddle lacking in responsiveness such as in ones ability to spike the ball. The handle is also less than comfortable when compared to top notch paddles, but again the price is hard to complain about. No major complaints here.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment