Magic Close up Performance Pad - Black - 16 X 23 Jumbo Size

Magic Close up Performance Pad - Black - 16 X 23 Jumbo SizeI received this with the package busted open and a "Received Damaged" stamped on it in red, with some flimsy packing tape holding it together.Some of the plastic holding the item itself was busted open, and there was white crud stuck in the mat. OK that is the packaging.Some of the velvety surface was damaged too.Ok so that is just the packaging.

BUT for the item itself, it REEKS.It is an awful smell, a burnt plastic rubbery toxic smell.This was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my little brother who will be visiting and i don't have time to get him something else.I hate even having this thing in my house around my kids.It is off gassing who knows what.

The off-gassing of volatile organic compounds is beyond what I can take.It's not just the smell (an offensive petroleum/rubbery scent) -what is being released made my eyes sting and gave me a headache.I threw this product away within 30 minutes.

Buy Magic Close up Performance Pad - Black - 16 X 23 Jumbo Size Now

At least I got over a month's use of it. The first one I got was turned into puddy after 2 weeks because of overuse. This one is very durable. Though I forgot if I could wash it mechanically or hand wash it so I did neither. I just used my lint roller to clean the mat. I usually have mine out because I like to practice loads but if you have to store it away, you could either roll it up or fold it once. Just do not crease greatly also do not roll it too tightly. The mat will retain it's shape if you unfold it and if you rolled it up, just roll it up the opposite way to null the ends coming up.

Read Best Reviews of Magic Close up Performance Pad - Black - 16 X 23 Jumbo Size Here



Great mat for a magician.Ordered this for my 14 year old son and it made him look like a professional at the school magic show.Well made and seems durable enough to last for years.

Want Magic Close up Performance Pad - Black - 16 X 23 Jumbo Size Discount?

After many years of use my old close up padwore out.I was a little concerned about the packaging comments.The packagingissue seems to be resolved.My close up padarrived in perfect condition.Use will be the final judge, at this time, upon examination it seems well made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment