New Arrivals Flea Market Table, White

New Arrivals Flea Market Table, WhiteHave been searching for a play table for my daughters room for almost a year, I decided to spend the $200 for this one, it is the perfect style and size.When I received the package the box was torn up, I could see the table inside the box and all of the protective packaging was gone.The table had a large dent on the edge of the table.I contacted amazon for an exchange, no problems.I received the replacement and it too was in the same condition.Box was half destroyed, the table was exposed and this one was in worse shape that the first.Really want this table, but not going to accept damaged product for that kind of money.

New Arrivals has designed the perfect, classic child's play table!This is "real" furniture that will last many lifetimes.The legs were very easy to install, and the table is very solid and sturdy.No worries when the girls are having a tea party or enjoying crafts and games this table cannot be tipped! Such a beautiful addition to a playroom or bedroom or wherever your children like to sit down for fun.

Buy New Arrivals Flea Market Table, White Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment