Russ Berrie 26" Curious George Jumbo Plush

Russ Berrie  26' Curious George Jumbo PlushMy daughter and son (2 & 4) absolutely love these dolls.They are excellent companions on car trips, airplane rides and overnight visits.I can't recommend this toy enough.BTW, washes very well in washing machine and is showing very little wear after 12 months of daily play; just some pilling on the t-shirt.



Curious George was exactly like he looked,

does great in washer & dryer. My grandson loves him

Buy Russ Berrie 26" Curious George Jumbo Plush Now

My soon to be 2-year-old grandson is a huge Curious George fan.I got this for his birthday and can hardly wait to give it to him!It's nearly as big as he is and I am absolutely thrilled with the quality of this product.Come March 26th, I am sure to be the BEST Meema in the whole world!

Read Best Reviews of Russ Berrie 26" Curious George Jumbo Plush Here

My daughter loves her new George! Great size and seems very durable. He goes where the family goes now so he is going to have some great adventures! I would recommend this purchase!

Want Russ Berrie 26" Curious George Jumbo Plush Discount?

I bought this for my nephew on his first birthday.It's the same size he is.When he first saw it, he grabbed it and immediately started playing with it.His reaction made me a proud uncle!Get one for your toddler!

0 comments:

Post a Comment