Butterfly Shakehand Spatha Table Tennis Paddle

Butterfly Shakehand Spatha Table Tennis PaddleI did feel there was a difference in my game with this paddle, compared to others in the $25-$45 range.I had more control with my forehand topspin shots.In terms of style I like to be aggressive with hard forehand and backhand with some topspin.I am not a big spin or loop player, but I did find the backspin I put on backhand defensive shots as good or better than any other paddles in the same price range.I like some weight in the handle and would rate this one as average in that respect.I would definitely recommend this Spatha shakehand racket to a competitive recreational player.



This paddle is great. It is fast, light, good spin, and a little hard to control. That last aspect has forced me to play better. However, after 2 weeks of near daily play, a crack appeared on the top, under the rubber. I am dissappointed because I treated the paddle gingerly and never hit it against any thing and never even chopped the ball(slicing the paddle between the table and ball to lazily pass a ball back) in order to baby a paddle that had reviews saying not well built. I was hoping this would be the paddle for me but I cant justify replacing one every month. Very sad.

Buy Butterfly Shakehand Spatha Table Tennis Paddle Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment