Gift Mark Rectangle Table Chairs - Set of 2

Gift Mark Children's 2 Chair Set , HoneyI love the table that comes with this set, but the chairs are not as pretty, as you can see the bolts where they were assembled. Otherwise it's pretty sturdy and well made. The assembly instructions didn't match the chairs I received either, but it was easy enough to figure out. Overall, worth it if you get the table.

That's what my grandfather always advised me when I was having difficulty putting a puzzle or model together. The little nuts that you put into the legs to screw the bolts into were/are very difficult to line up. I gave up after two hours on with 3 bolts together in one chair and 1 in the other. The next morning after about 30 minutes of exasperation, I finally rested the chair on a couch pillow, held my mouth in a different direction, laid down on the couch and with the chair over me, gently; while wiggling, somehow the nut and bolt lined up and SUCCESS! Finished all four nuts/bolts on the 2 chairs in 3 minutes. Yeeeeee Hah. The table was no problem at all and my granddaughters came in the door, retrieved some books and sat at the table like it had always been there.

Buy Gift Mark Rectangle Table Chairs - Set of 2 Now



The chairs are ok. Kind of cheap looking, but the table they go to is very nice. I have struggled to get four chairs for the table, so I suggest you try to order the whole set all at once. Gift Mark is terrible at getting an order correct! The first time I ordered, I recieved one chair with no hardware, after waiting for over a month for the chair to even get here. I ordered two more chairs, that had were used, they came packaged as new. That was a nice surprise. I finally ordered two more, trying to get a whole set together. The chairs came today and I could tell when I picked up the box that there could not be two in it! There wasn't!! Amazon.com customer help tried to tell me that I should return the one chair and they would send replacements. I told them NO! How would I know that two chairs would come since it had happened to me twice already! Finally they agreed to let me send the one back after I got the replacements and made sure there were two chairs in it. What a pain!! I should have known better after the first bad shipment. But now at least I can warn you!

Read Best Reviews of Gift Mark Rectangle Table Chairs - Set of 2 Here

This came missing one chair...didn't match the table...looked almost neon yellow in hue.I tried to get Amazon to send me different set with in two days and they refused.Really not happy with the product and then customer service.

Want Gift Mark Rectangle Table Chairs - Set of 2 Discount?



I got these chairs with matching table.The fist set of chairs had a faulty piece of hardware, but once that was resolved they were very easy to assemble.The kids love the table and chairs to work on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment