Educo Twinkle Wink

Educo Twinkle WinkI chose this for my 5 month old daughter based on the safe materials & positive reviews. My daughter loves it & it suctions VERY well to many surfaces.

I got several of the suction toys and this is the only one my son will give some attention to.He honestly enjoys pulling it up and "unsucking" it and chews on the metal and then throws it.It has taken many spills and still looks like new.He's eight months now so lets see if he actually wants to play with it some day.This has the hardest sucking cups of all the toys but my boy is really strong and has been "unsucking" it from five months old.

Buy Educo Twinkle Wink Now



This is a wonderful toy! Well made, lively and engaging. My son played with it during a recent trip to a mexican restaurant and was entertained, quiet and happy! No more picking up toys thrown from the table by baby, this bead maze comes with 3 suction cups on the bottom that hold well but are easy for a parent to detach. Fits in my diaper bag, no pieces to loose, easy clean up, aids in fine motor skills.....A+++++ for this great toy!

Read Best Reviews of Educo Twinkle Wink Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment