Fantasy Furniture Fancy Sofa, Brown

Fantasy Furniture Fancy Sofa, BrownI've had this couch in my younger daughter's room for a few months now, and it's gotten quite a bit of use.My 2 year old loves to 'read' books and lounge on it while hanging out in her little sister's room.As long as the kids don't mind sitting close to each other, it will work just fine for 2 small toddlers. However, my 2 year old has a fit when her 8 month old sister tries to join her on the couch.

The material is decent microfiber, and it seems to be put together as well as any other child's furniture that I've seen.It's not soft, rather the cushions are firm, which is not a problem for my daughter; her words when I asked her if the couch is comfy "yes mommy, couch is comfy, come sit wif me". It's sturdy, and I have no complaints so far.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment