Gund Baby My First Teddy-Medium-Blue

Gund Baby My First Teddy-Medium-BlueI don't have human children; however, I have been the mother to two cocker spaniels.I bought a large "Gund My First Teddy Bear", 14 years ago, for my first puppy when he was just a few months old.Even though he has since passed away, I still have his first MFT.I also purchased a large pink MFT for the Christening of a friend's little girl.She is 9.5 years old now but still travels with her MFT whom she simply calls "Bear".Although the texture of the MFT has changed in the last 9 years such that this latest version isn't exactly the same as those that I purchased for my cocker and friend's child, it is still very durable and washable.This is great for those who have pets since conventional pet plush toys will disintegrate in a matter of days due to fact that pets will chew them.Being "baby safe" makes this toy safe for pets as there are no eyes or beads to become choking hazards.I purchased the medium size for my second cocker because he was having difficulty carrying the large, hand-me-down, 14 year old MFT.He loves it.I love it too as it is a great value.I know from experience that it will last through years of throwing, pulling, chewing and washing.



We purchased this bear because we were looking for a cute, safe, washable stuffed animal for our baby.This fit the bill.He so loves it!!

Buy Gund Baby My First Teddy-Medium-Blue Now

Loved it as soon as I saw it. Very soft and huggable. Would definitely recommend. Great first bear for the price.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby My First Teddy-Medium-Blue Here

Very adorable, soft, cute, and just nice toy. My baby boy is still too small (2 months) to play with it, but it looks great so far!

Want Gund Baby My First Teddy-Medium-Blue Discount?

bought for our first grandson

so soft and perfect size

color just as pictured

have not had to wash yet

0 comments:

Post a Comment