Barbie® My House

BarbieĀ® My HouseWe gave this to our daughter for christmas and she hasn't stopped playing with it since! She had wanted a house for her Barbies, but as we live in a very small apartment we don't have the room for one of the typical Barbie mammoth houses, but this house is perfect! It can be arranged in whatever way works for the story she's making up at the time and when she's all done for the day the walls fit inside and it folds up to roughly 18" long and 4" wide. The furniture doesn't fit inside when it's folded up, but it can easily be tucked next to it. The house also has cute touches like the pet door in the front door and my personal favorite, the washer and dryer that really spins when you push on the detergent box on the top. On the down side, some of the furniture comes apart pretty easily (but snaps right back together easily) and every single decoration is a sticker that you have to apply (actually, I love doing stuff like that so to me that wasn't even a negative).

Final word, great bargin and just right for the Barbie lover who doesn't have the space for the huge Barbie houses.



Awesome barbie house. The accessories are great, they are small but great. I purchased for my 4 year old daughter. She plays with it all the time. I would definately reccommend.

Buy Barbie® My House Now

We celebrated our family Christmas this morning and my 4 year old received this from my husband and me.She said, "It's the best dollhouse ever!My favorite!" and thanked us about a hundred times.I think it'll go over well with the intended audience (4-7 year old girls who love Barbie).

PROS:

*It comes with tons of accessories, hair drier, toothbrushes, towel, waste basket, laundry basket, plates, cups, utensils, food, laptop computer, dog, convertible bed/ottoman, small table and chairs, ... more than I can remember.

*Some of the items on the "house" are interactive and really help to encourage imaginative play.You can open the front door, washing machine, toilet lid, oven, and part of the refrigerator, .... Some of the cabinets are fixed and don't open by my daughter doesn't seem to mind.

*It folds up very compactly so it doesn't take up a ton of space when not in used.It's about 15inches wide, 4 inches deep, and 12 inches tall when folded.(Not exact measurements.I'm just estimating.)

CONS:

-It's not the sturdiest item (the shell of the house if fine, but the extra walls that you can reposition fall over occassionally especially if you're playing on carpet).

-The pieces are small and may be lost to the vacuum cleaner some day.

Bottom line, I paid $12 for this on Amazon with free shipping and it was WELL worth that price.

Read Best Reviews of Barbie® My House Here



I bought this house for my girls (8,4 & 3) because I couldn't find a barbie house for under a $100.To my surprise and the girls, it has been an enormous amount of fun.There are 3 walls (1) that is used as the front door and back door/living area (1) that is used as a kitchen on one side and a living room type wall on the other side and (1) that has a bathroom with a toilet, shower, sink, and washer and dryer and on the other side is a bedroom scene.The washer and dryer have a button on top to push to make them spin.The shower opens and the toilet folds up and down.The refrigerator opens and it comes with a chair that opens up into a bed as well as a table and 2 chairs.

The house is sturdy and well built and folds up nicely to fit into a small space.You may want to purchase additional furniture to further the play and imagination.I haven't had any issues with it falling over even on carpet and my girls love the fact that they can rearrange the walls.

My opinion:It's a great product especially for the price!

Want Barbie® My House Discount?



I got this for my neice's 6th birthday.She tore into the package, and she had so much fun putting it together and playing with it the first time.She loves playing with her Barbie's and told me that it's nice that they all have a home to live in now.I would definitely recommend this toy, it is a good price for what you get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment