Madeline Talking Doll

Madeline Talking DollWe love Madeline and got her for our 2-1/2 year old daugher last Christmas.She is very cute and her voice is very clear, however, the bodyis ragdoll and the head heavy plastic, so it is awkward.Also, my daughterdesperately wanted to be able to take the hat off (it is attached).I havehad to tie the hair back several times, as it comes loose and hangs inMadeline's face.

We like the doll, but I feel my daugher would haveplayed with it more if the hat were removable and it was a little morecomfortable to snuggle with (hat is a pain).

I named my daughter Madeline because I really enjoyed the character as a child myself. She is 18 months now and I thought this would be the perfect toy to start out her madeline collection, and it was.. It is really durable, and she loves carrying it around with her when we go places. I love the doll, and the voice is perfect.

Buy Madeline Talking Doll Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment