Spider-Man Lamp with Shade

Spider-Man Lamp with ShadeThe box label indicates that the paint contains lead not ideal for a kid's room lamp.Opened the box to find spiderman broken off of the stand and a dented lamp shade.Would have sent it back, but my son saw the lamp and fell in love at first sight.I bought crazy glue and spent about an hour working on the shade.It's on a shelf completely out of his reach with the dented part of the shade against the wall.For the price, I'm not surprised that I had to do some work...but it was listed on as NEW IN BOX.

I should know by now that if it seems too good to be true it probably is. . .I bought this lamp for my 3 year old for his birthday. The first lamp arrived in a box that was totally beat up. The lamp inside the box was broken, the Spider-Man fell right off and the lightbulb piece was broken. After contacting the seller, he assured me he had another lamp he could trade me that was not broken. I wasn't excited about paying for shipping twice but he also told me I would be reimbursed for my return shipping fee. Well, the second lamp came and it wasn't broken to the extent of the first lamp; but SpiderMan's hand was broken off the figurine and I have yet to see my shipping refund. My son was too excited about the lamp for me to return the second one and I worried about not getting my money back. So I'm keeping the second lamp. But like I said--BUYER BEWARE.

Buy Spider-Man Lamp with Shade Now

My son was very excited when the lamp arrived. However, when we opened the box, the shade was completely mis-shaped, dented and bent all over. Very dissappointing. Rather than sending it back, considering purchasing another shade at a discount store, which would be cheaper and less hassle than sending the whole lamp back. Should've paid attention to the other reviews here.

Read Best Reviews of Spider-Man Lamp with Shade Here

My son loved the lamp. The only complaint I had was that the shade was bent around the top. I rried to straighten it out as much as I could but u can still tell it is bent / crushed from the way it was packed and handled. Paid right much for the lamp but I guess I can deal with the shade issue. The lamp itself is really cool...

Want Spider-Man Lamp with Shade Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment