Melissa & Doug Wooden Farm Train

Melissa & Doug Wooden Farm TrainMUCH Bigger than expected! I thought I was buying a train for wooden train tracks. This is an independent train. Great items that fit inside train cars toy milk, veggie crates and cow. Very proud to give as gift.

I went to a toy store looking for a train, and all I could find were Thomas the Train engine.Overpriced, really small, and needing batteries to make noise.

I just wanted a basic cute train for my two-year-old to push around, and this was exactly what I was looking for.It's a good size, and my little boy can spend quite a bit of time pushing this in circles around on the coffee table.

Buy Melissa & Doug Wooden Farm Train Now

Even though I know Melissa and Doug are top of the line I was still suprised at the quality of this train. Brightly colored pieces fit easily and there doesn't seem to be anyway for him to hurt himself with it. That was a concern as he just had his 1st brthday.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Wooden Farm Train Here

My son got this toy as a birthday present last January.He has a few other large, pull along type trains, but this is easily the best.It's easy for him to attach and detach the train cars, yet at the same time, they stay together well while he's pulling it along.He loves to load the train up with other little toys, as well; little matchbox style cars fit well into it.Nearly a year later, he's still enjoying it, and it hasn't shown any wear or breakage.Great value toy!

Want Melissa & Doug Wooden Farm Train Discount?

I am really disappointed that this 'MADE IN CHINA' item has resorted to plastic wheels and hooks for the trains to attach.(Definately less durable than solid wood would have been.) I try to never give my kids anything plastic.Melissa and Doug are considered toxic free, but with the plastic AND being made in China I seriously doubt that now.I would ship it right back, but I let my 9 yr old pick this as a present for her little brother and she woudl be heart broken.I could have avoided this in the first place if Melissa and Doug toys hadn't sold out and begun to reduce their standards.I miss having a wooden toy company I can trust.

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment