20Q Challenge

20Q ChallengeI must live in outer space because I NEVER heard of this toy before!I was doing that half-browsing/half-buying, should-I-buy-now, should-I-wait, pre-santa, toy store thing most of us start every November when I spied this.My #2 son has a birthday on November 19th so I was desperate for a present for my parents to give...don't you love it?

SENSATIONAL TOY!It has been the focus of the entire family all weekend!Santa better have bagfulls of these when the word gets out!

You think of something, anything...the "toy" asks you general questions about what you are thinking about in an attempt to narrow your subject down.The questions, (which are easy to read) "appear in the orb".You answer the questions using the buttons on the toy...YESNO, etc.The toy will guess what you are thinking in 20 questions...(if you answer it's questions honestly).My boys spent the weekend attempting to stump the toy.We grown-ups spent the weekend amazed at all that is in this toy's database!

Purchasing this has eliminated the pressure of what-to-get several adults on my list, as well as a number of the kids.

Great "thought provoker"...and FANTASTIC for family "table time" after dinner.We brought our dishes into the kitchen and had our dessert and coffee WITH the children there (for a change) with this in the center of the table.We ended up dividing in pairs and trying to "stump" the toy.Some of the things we were thinking of were silly and we ended up laughing like fools at the questions and the possibilities of the answers.

This is a MUST HAVE game this Christmas!Snag this one early!I have a feeling it will be hard to get. Toys-R-Us has a great deal now where you can get a free hand held version which is just asmuch fun!

Fantastic grandparent gift for family!Fantastic gift for that difficult to buy for 9-20 age range!Perfect sit down interactive Mommy/Daddy and Me time for early readers.My second grader LOVES to sit with me and I help him read the questions.

Definitely NOT a wasted purchase!

Rosemary



My daughter has had this a few months and the whole family loves it. Everyone we show it to wants it.It is amazing that a toy can guess (at least 80% of the time) what you are thinking.We have the table version (this one) and the handheld. We like the big one best and end up taking it with us on trips.Great toy that will give you endless fun.

Buy 20Q Challenge Now



I am very impressed with this little gadget.Quite simply, it is amazing at how smart it can guess what you are thinking.Not only do kids love it, but I have to admit I have spent quite a bit of time trying to stump this thing and so far, I've only beat it a few times!We have thrown just about everything at it and it still precisely guesses our objects almost every time.We also own the small hand held version of 20Q, but let me say that this desktop version is far superior in intelligence.Not only does it provide an "undo" button so you can change your answer, but it also provides another choice of "rarely" as an answer.The little hand held game guesses correctly somewhere between 75 to 85% of the time.This desktop version is accurate well over 90% of the time, if not more.This makes a great conversation piece for any party or family get-together as well as a great present for just about anybody.I would say this gadget certainly ranks a higher status than a simple toy as it's advanced logic calculations seem to put it at a computer level status.For example, we thought we could stump it by thinking of the 20Q itself as our object.We thought there was no way it would guess "itself" as our object.After the 20 questions, much to my awe and surprise, the 20Q said, "You are thinking of a computer game"!!!Simply amazing!!I highly recommend this desktop version over the hand held I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of 20Q Challenge Here



This toy was the HIT of our family Christmas!Everyone seemed to crowd around itfrom the youngest to the eldest!Every home should have oneit's fun and a great conversation piece!Just TRY to outsmart it.................

Want 20Q Challenge Discount?

(Actually, I have a different version, but the version I have you can't review for some reason.)

I bought this little device with my Christmas money, and I must say, it's pretty fun.

THE PREMISE: Think of something. The machine will ask you 20 questions about it. You have choices like yes, no, sometimes, unknown, and, in the version I don't have, rarely. After answering, it will guess. If it gets it wrong, it will ask 5 more questions. If it still gets it wrong, you win.

MY OPINION: Very entertaining. About 85% of the time, it gets it right. One time, however, I was thinking of a baby, and the first guess was a fairy, and the second guess was Spiderman (wtf). But, it usually gets it right.

OVERALL: The AI knows almost everything. Very entertaining for young and old! And at $10.00, it's a steal.

BTW, happy 2006!

0 comments:

Post a Comment