52" W Writing Desk

52' W Writing DeskThe recipient of the desk was my granddaughter who lives in Cincinnati while I reside in Florida.Nina asked me to order the desk for her while we visited on our way to Florida from New York via Cincinnati.The locker desk was quite a bit more expensive than the one we bought her sister at Ikea the year before.For more than $300 in total, the desk arrived unassembled, and one of the drawers doesn't quite fit properly.I'm hearing this bad news long distance because the desk took weeks to arrive rather than the 3 days I believe was the timeframe for delivery mentioned on the site.After spending hours putting this desk together my daughter wouldn't want to spend more of her valuable time disassembling and shipping the desk back, and I'm not even sure what her options are.All in all this was a bad experience and would not be repeated.Better to buy furniture that requires assembly at a local store where there is the option to return the item if it is defective.I'm sure this is not the kind of review you will print.



This is a great looking desk, and the price was a nice chunk lower than the identical model sold at Pottery Barn and other outlets. Also comes with a lot of extra drawer fronts, so you can pick your color schemeGeneric Kid, Girly, Boy Colors... this was a good thing, because they didn't have anything particularly adult, so I thought I'd spray paint them all Hammer Grey to resemble aluminum, and I have a pretty bad screwup rate, so the extras were appreciated. The instructions were fairly clear except one spot where the sequence they gave made assembly of one of the desk sections much more difficult than necessary, as no screwdriver could possibly reach into the corner in question if you were following their directions (in assembling the keyboard drawer).

Buy 52" W Writing Desk Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment