Children's Folding Table & Folding Chairs Furniture Set

Children's Folding Table & Folding Chairs Furniture SetThis is a great buy for the price! It was exactly what I was looking for. I bought it for my daughters birthday party, so I needed something I could fold up and put away. My dauhgter loves it so much she won't let me put it away. So cute and the colors are great. It was shipped to me very fast. I highly recommend this product.

This table and chairs were exactly what we were looking for and it seems to be made very well.I like the fact that the chairs cannot accidentally fold up with a child in it.You have to actually press a button to get the chairs to fold and I don't think a toddler could do it.The same for the table legs, you have to press to have the legs close.Very pleased!!!!!

Buy Children's Folding Table & Folding Chairs Furniture Set Now



I ordered the table and chairs in primary colors for my little grandsons.The only thing I wish was different was the padded table and seat cushions.It wouldn't take much for a 4 or 5 year old to punch a hole in either of them.Other than that, I like the face I can fold them up and store them away easily.

Read Best Reviews of Children's Folding Table & Folding Chairs Furniture Set Here

It was absolutely worth the extra $20 I spent on shipping. It's extremely sturdy, totally cute in the kids' area, and easy to clean. I've had it for several months now. My daughter is 2 and a half and I have an eight month old that will be using it soon. The colors are fun! The step 2 tables don't even compare. I bought a step 2 table for about the same price and sold it because it was aweful! This table is literally like a tiny regular table. It doesn't slide around like the step 2, it's completely flat unlike the other table where the drinks would slide to the edge because it was slightly raised in the center. And what's even better is that the table AND the chairs fold up so it easily fits in the car. LOVE IT!

Want Children's Folding Table & Folding Chairs Furniture Set Discount?

The table top only lasted 1 day. My 2 year old granddaughter simply by applying pressure on the paper with a colored pencil tore right through the soft vinyl top. This does not seem to me like a well thought out surface for a table where it is likely children would be drawing.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment