Super Grover 16" by Gund

Super Grover 16' by GundI am a huge Sesame Street fan and have been since I was a kid! One of my favorite characters of all time though was always Super Grover. This lovable blue monster always had a big heart and was trying to do the right thing even when it wasn't the right thing, and that I think is what I loved most about him. I was excited to see that Gund now has this character for all to enjoy. When I received one myself to try I have to say that this Super Grover is extra soft and feels there is a kind of attention that is placed on his costume as well. For anyone who has loved this character in the past or even now this is a definite must for any home ( or office as this is where I have mine is now). All-in-all I commend Gund for supporting Sesame Street and their characters as well as for sharing the tradition and characters of this program for generations to come!

* I received one of these for review all opinions are my own*

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment