Douglas Cuddle Toy Clifford The Big Red Dog, Medium Lying

Douglas Cuddle Toy Clifford The Big Red Dog, Medium LyingMy 5-year old daughter asked me a Clifford stuffed animal to bring back from an extended work trip, so what was I to do?I had to find a Clifford!They are hard to find though, especially in downtown areas where there aren't really toy stores.So I ordered this from Amazon, and had it shipped to my hotel, taking a chance that it would be acceptable.I have to say, we are both very happy with this toy!This clifford is about 12 inches long, well built, and very soft and cuddly.He has a very cute expression on his face, and can be hugged, folded up, slept with, etc, with no problem.My daughter's face lit up when I gave it to her.If you have a little Clifford fan in your house, rest assured he or she will be happy with this toy!



We purchased this for our 1 1/2 year old grand daughter.It was a big hit!She loves it and carries it everywhere .Highly recommended!

Buy Douglas Cuddle Toy Clifford The Big Red Dog, Medium Lying Now

size, value, and cuddle factor make this a must have for the lil clifford lovers out there.my 5 year old grandaughter loves it!

Read Best Reviews of Douglas Cuddle Toy Clifford The Big Red Dog, Medium Lying Here

I got this as a present for my granddaughter and was eagerly awaiting its arrival. When I got it, I was sadly disappointed. To me, I can't figure out how they are measuring it as 15 inches because it is only about 12. Its cute and well made but, its a small "medium" considering the ones my own daughters have. I think it is a sweet toy that is good for a security type toy for young kids but I definitely was looking for it to be bigger. Also, the shipment took longer than any other shipment I have received from Amazon so it was not received I'm time for our get-together with my granddaughter so that definitely is not a selling point to me.

Want Douglas Cuddle Toy Clifford The Big Red Dog, Medium Lying Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment