100 Piece Bulk Track Set Compatible with Thomas/brio

100 Piece Bulk Track Set Compatible with Thomas/brioThe quality of these pieces were equal to the quality of Thomas wooden train sets.The price was the lowest that I saw on Amazon. The package was mailed quickly.I ordered the week of Christmas expecting to receive it the week after.But I got the package within three days.

I bought a Imaginarium Thomas wooden train village with table for Christmas for my 3 yr old son.He loved the set and played with it all year.Well Christmas has come around again.So I got this bulk set package to build a track around his bedroom.The pieces are good quality and have more than enough pieces for what we wanted.And of course he loves it.

I looked extensively on the internet before making this purchase, but try to find pieces for less than 50 cents each.

If you're in a similar situation.I'd say, buy this bulk set be done with it, and enjoy tracking the package as they deliver it.



Great product for my grandkids, they love building tracks and this added more fun. The track pieces are accurately made and fit well with other brands.

Buy 100 Piece Bulk Track Set Compatible with Thomas/brio Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment