A+ Childsupply Stackable Toddler Chair 8"

A+ Childsupply Stackable Toddler Chair 8'I have to say I am extremely impressed by this chair!It is very strong and sturdy (it could even hold my weight).My 19 month old loves it!The handles on the back and sides of the chair are great as well, because it allows him to pull the chair where he wants it.

The only negative thing I have to say about this chair, Is I originally bought it to be used with a table I purchased at ikea.I didn't realized how short this chair was so my son is unable to comfortably reach the table top while sitting in it. (he's to short)That however, was a measuring area on my part.

I'll be buying the 10" version of this chair as well for the table, and keep this one around for my son to sit in the kitchen or playroom.Make sure you are getting the right size for your needs.

We don't have these at home, but our toddler's daycare has them for the kids (12-24 months). They are incredibly durable and easy for the kids to use. They use these for eating and crafts. My son has an easy time sitting, scooting back in them, and pushing them around the linoleum. The teachers even sit on them by turning them on their side. Now I call that durable.

I decided not to buy one only because their height makes their usefulness limited to a short window of time. If they were less costly I probably would have bought one for home.

Buy A+ Childsupply Stackable Toddler Chair 8" Now

This chair is not quite an A+, it's more like a C+.The pro is that it's made of durable natural wood, but it is too low to the ground and not quite a suitable toddler chair.It ismore like the size of a potty chair!I would've been better off getting the Anywhere Chair from Pottery Barn.

Read Best Reviews of A+ Childsupply Stackable Toddler Chair 8" Here



My 16 month old loves it drags it around jump on it tip it over and play a lot with it... it is very durable , nice and round edges are nice...

nice chair for the little one to learn to sit and play and do other things...

Want A+ Childsupply Stackable Toddler Chair 8" Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment