Bachmann Trains Thomas And Friends - Mail Car

Bachmann Trains Thomas And Friends - Mail Car
  • Build your Thomas and friends collection one friend at a time
  • Compatible with Bachmann HO scale E-Z track and other popular brands of HO scale track
  • Metal wheels
  • International style hook and loop couplers
  • HO scale train

The product was delivered as expected and was in good condition.I had expected it to have eyes and a name. since it was a Thomas and friends item.It didn't, though. The recipient of the gift is happy with it though, so all is well.

Buy Bachmann Trains Thomas And Friends - Mail Car Now

Cute and colorful.The price is higher because it is part of the Thomas the Tank collection, but there is nothing that really identifies it as such.No moving eyes, etc.

Read Best Reviews of Bachmann Trains Thomas And Friends - Mail Car Here



My Grandsons like long trains so I bought several "Thomas" cars to go with the HO scale starter set I purchased for Christmas. The only problem I have with this item is the problem I have with the set--it is difficult to uncouple the cars. I devised a tool from some flat aluminum stock to insert under the couplers which I can use to un-couple the cars; however, my 5-year-old Grandsons find it difficult to use. They find it frustrating, but they haven't broken one yet. I guess that's good.

Want Bachmann Trains Thomas And Friends - Mail Car Discount?

This is rolling stock and came in an encolsed plastic container. It works VERY well and I am sure that it will continue to do so. Why does not EVERYONE use BEST SERVICE?

Save 10% Off



I bought this toy for our HO Percy to tag along on our train tracks.It arrived in packaging as if I bought it at the local hobby shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment