Bath Squirters - Space

Bath Squirters - SpaceVery cute toys!!!We're acutally not using them in the bath, but as accessories to the iPlay rocket ship, space base etc. to have extra aliens and planets to go with those toys.

I ordered these bath toys for my little cousin. They arrived quickly. They are unique. The little alien guy is cute and his funny look made him laugh when he saw it.He already has the typical boats, ducks and other fish. He has fun playing with these and they seem like they will hold up. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Buy Bath Squirters - Space Now

So cute, perfect bath toys for space themed-monster-alien themed. Nice plastic, easy to squeeze, easy to clean, can put back in little bag if you want after dy, or use the bag to put lotions and other little items you use in!

Read Best Reviews of Bath Squirters - Space Here

Thought the toys were really cute when I got them. They are smaller than I thought they would be. I havent had my baby yet so Im not sure if he will enjoy them as much as I think he will. I cant see why not. love that it is different from the normal sea creatures designs.

Want Bath Squirters - Space Discount?

My son has a space themed bedroom so we carried it to the bath as well.These are fun in the tub.Warning to Moms you will get wet!

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment