Enesco Alfie 19" Bear Plush

Enesco Alfie 19' Bear PlushI ordered Aflie for my sons first Teddy. He looked so perfect in the pictures and even better in person. I like his size. I think he is a good size for a little toddler to tote around. He is really soft and cuddly. He has pellets in his bottom so he can sit up.

I said he was educational because he will teach a young one friendship and bonding!

A few strands of his fur have come out, but I pulled on some others and they didn't come out (and I pulled hard). So maybe they were just strays.

The bear is only surface wash.



The second I saw this little bear's face, I had to have him. And when he arrived, I was not disappointed. He is ten time more adorale than pictured, and very soft and cuddly. He's well made and study, as well. I believe GUND makes the best bears out there and I absolutely recommend adding "Alfie" to your collection or purchasing him for a fellow bear fan or child.

Buy Enesco Alfie 19" Bear Plush Now



The bear arrived and was really squished in his box.Although I did receive it in time for the special occassion I bought it for.The bear bounced back quickly.It was not as large as I had imagined.I think the dimensions were a hair misleading, but it was very soft, very cute and the person I bought it for loves it!

Read Best Reviews of Enesco Alfie 19" Bear Plush Here

I purchased this one and one of the other bears for my twins. They loved both of them. Super comfy and just plain adorable. A great Teddy.

Want Enesco Alfie 19" Bear Plush Discount?



This bear is so sweet and lovable.We bought this bear for my little girl and our son has fallen in love with it, too.We will definitely be buying another one.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment