Blue 17" My First Teddy Bear

Blue 17' My First Teddy BearI got this for my girlfriend as her first teddy bear.She is 15 but she still loves it to death.It might just be because it was from me but im happy that i got it for her.definitely good for a baby or a child as well. :P

Like the previous reviewer, my son has had this bear since he was born.He is now 4 years old and this bear has been through everything!The bear is extremely durable through dragging, throwing, pulling, washing, drying, etc.Aside from being a little worn, his body and face are still in tact.I am ordering another one for my son as a "back up!"

Buy Blue 17" My First Teddy Bear Now

I ordered the bear to replace my sons first bear he got when he was born and it lasted for almost 3 years. Very soft and safe. The eyes are sewn in not buttons so the bear is childproof. I just wish I would've known there are 2 sizes I ordered the 17inch and his bear is bigger.

Read Best Reviews of Blue 17" My First Teddy Bear Here



Definitely a good buy, as the material and construction assure its durability, in addition to its pleasantly cute appearance being sure not to have anyone's eyebrows raised. (as has happened in the past with certain less friendly looking teddy bears)

I can definitely say that it was a worthwhile purchase, and the value for money far exceeded my initial expectations. A great gift, and a great buy!

Want Blue 17" My First Teddy Bear Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment