Elenco 5" Desktop Political Globe

Elenco 5' Desktop Political GlobeI purchased this globe to further reinforce Geography for my 1st grader. It's the perfect size for little hands and very sturdy! All land and water masses are clearly labeled as well as all countries and major cities/capitals. My son was super excited to finally get a globe and I couldn't be happier with this product!



If you are short on space but still want a globe to show kids how the countries relate to each other, this is a good globe. The plastic base doesn't feel very sturdy but it has withstood little children playing with it. It is a good value for the money when you don't want the kids playing with a higher price, full size globe.

Buy Elenco 5" Desktop Political Globe Now

This is an overpriced but nice-looking toy. However, that is probably the only nice thing I can say about it. It is tiny, so some of the names are very hard to read. When I first saw it, what caught my attention immediately was they showed Kashmir as a land outside of India (marked in white). Kashmir is still an integral part of India. Then, again, this toy is made in China. So, no wonder it was shown that way! To the manufacturers of this toy:How would you morons feel if India start constructing globes showing Tibet is outside of China's border?

Read Best Reviews of Elenco 5" Desktop Political Globe Here

I thought this would be a great globe to keep on my desk...until I realized it was missing South Sudan.Granted it's a relatively new country, but the wall map I ordered on Amazon already reflected the change, so I don't appreciate the manufacturer unloading obsolete inventory at my expense.I will be returning this item, with the hopes that an updated version will soon follow.

Want Elenco 5" Desktop Political Globe Discount?



my 7 1/2 year old son wanted a globe.this item did the trick.It's small so it's portable.It's not terribly expensive so it's affordable.And it spins, is accurate in detail.In short it's a globe!

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment