Gund Baby Huggybuddy Tucker, Giraffe

Gund Baby Huggybuddy Tucker, GiraffeI purchased this for my second son, my first son he is two and has the Puppy.These huggy buddies are really cute and my kids love them.They love cuddling with them while they sleep.Keep in mind that their heads are a little large so for a baby under the age of 6 months, the huggy buddy is going to look rather large.

One other thing you might want to note...the inside is a satin like fabric which my kids love to hold in their hands while they sleep.If you wash it with bibs or other items with velcro (which a lot of kids clothes has velcro) it can catch the satin and snag the material.

I had originally purchased a blue teddy bear and puppy for baby shower gifts based on the great reviews by amazon customers. I thought they were adorable and so did the recipients. When my newest grandchild (a little girl) was about to be born, I decided on the giraffe because my son & d-inlaw had put an enormous stuffed giraffe in her room. Brought it w/me when she was born & they loved it. While she is just 6 weeks now, I am sure she will love it too give her a couple of months. Thought it was really cuter than the picture, very soft & cuddly & well made. It's already been washed & placed in the crib. Would recommend it to anyone looking for baby gift that is a little different sure to be a hit.

Buy Gund Baby Huggybuddy Tucker, Giraffe Now

This "lovie" is the best.My son received the giraffe from the gift shop at the hospital on the day he was born.I had forgotten all about it until he was about 8 months old.Over the course of the next few months, he became very attached and loves this things.He is now 19 months old and still sleeps with it and loves to hug it when he needs comfort.It's not called a HuggyBuddy for no reason it's large & substantial enough for them to grasp and squeeze, unlike some of the other flimsy lovies out there.It's his buddy.It's held up very well through multiple (and I mean multiple) washings.I put it on delicate cycle and dry it on med-low heat.It's definitely not as fluffy as it was when it was new... but that gives it more character.The important thing is that it's held up very well, at least in the 11 months of non-stop use thus far.We had to buy a second in case something ever happens to it. :)

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby Huggybuddy Tucker, Giraffe Here

My son has been using this since he was 6 months old. He is now 14 months old and he is still using it. It is very soft and cuddly. Also it is easy to wash. I threw it in the washing machine several times. I usually hang it to dry though, I never tried to put it in the dryer.

My only complain is that the fur comes easily it seems. Many times in the morning we would find the giraffe's fur stuck on my son's mouth.

Want Gund Baby Huggybuddy Tucker, Giraffe Discount?

My 6 month old grandson loves his Giraffe.His father got him one when he was born and he hates to be without it.I decided to buy another one to put in his Easter basket so my daughter will have a chance to wash the other one.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment