Legendary Encounters Ghost

Legendary Encounters GhostThis piece is small to but still I liked it. I used it in minature halloween display with Lemax figures.



Don't you hate it when people review an item, complaining about how small it is and that the size wasn't in the description? Yet they never include the size in their own complaint? The figure is exactly 2 inches tall (from the base to the point of the hood) and 1.75 inches wide (from fingertips to the point of hood).

Yes, this item is small and plastic but I absolutely LOVE the paint job. The ghost itself is sky blue with some VERY nice white dry-brushing (and red eyes).

I just wish that exact sizing on each figure was included in the item description. Probably wouldn't have affected my decision to order it, either way.

This little guy sits on my desk in front of my computer monitor, next to an owl playing the violin. Hey, it's MY desk, okay?

Buy Legendary Encounters Ghost Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment