Moose Toys Series 3 The Trash Pack, 5-Pack

Moose Toys Series 3 The Trash Pack, 5-PackMy son loves these things. Basically they are little rubber figures (roughly about an inch high) that are made to represent different garbage. There are Bin-sects (bugs), Bin critters (like dogs, cats etc.), hard rubbish (appliances), The grubz (food), Bin Monsters (various creepy creatures), and in this series there are limited edition wall crawler movie trash and metallic jewelry trashies. In this 5 pack you can see only one trashy on the top, but the other four are a blind packaged in little blue trash cans. This can be both exciting for a child (my son is always excited to see what he will get), and disappointing (when he gets repeats of the same ones). As a mom I love these because they they are small and easily stored (I keep them in a clear plastic shoe box) and fairly inexpensive. I think that they are funny and clever and of course my son loves the gross factor. I don't know of any young boy (and some little girls for that matter) who wouldn't love getting a set of these.

My grandson seemed thrilled with them ~ I guess he would be more appropriate to rate this item than me.If he's happy, I'm happy.

Buy Moose Toys Series 3 The Trash Pack, 5-Pack Now

My son is sooo into these things right now, they came quicker than expected so he will be excited on Christmas morning when santa leaves them for him.

Read Best Reviews of Moose Toys Series 3 The Trash Pack, 5-Pack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment