Alex Little Hands Paper Weaving

Alex Little Hands Paper WeavingI'll admit I was a bit intimidated by paper weaving with a toddler, but my daughter took to it very well. Word to the wise, do only a few strips at a time, don't expect a child this young to finish one of these in one or two sittings.

I got this for my daughter who was I think 5 at the time. She loves weaving! These are fun pictures to weave, and my daughter loves them!

Pros:

*4 fun pictures--cow, giraffe, birthday cake, and city

*Each picture is individually packaged with its weaving strips

*Good for fine motor skills

*Good for following picture instructions

Cons:

*The strips bend easily, since they're paper. And once they bend, they're a little harder to use. You could laminate them to make them sturdier if they want to do it over and over again. Actually, laminating the entire thing would be a good idea. Then cut the slits.

*The weaving strips could use some way to stay out of the way when you've put them in. The strips that only have a few holes to go through are very floppy at the back.

Buy Alex Little Hands Paper Weaving Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment