PlanToys Tree House

PlanToys Tree HouseThe tree house is easy to assemble. Quality construction. The posts that the swing and ladder hang from do not "lock" into place. They rest in a carved out groove in the wood. This causes the stumps to pop out and the swing and ladder to fall often. We had to glue it down as it was causing too much frustration. This solved the issue and was easy.Would prefer for Plan Toys to create like a wood screw so that it'd stay in. This was a gift from our wish list for our 3 year old son. He is into imaginary play right now and it was a good alternative to a doll house. He's put his other Plan Toy trucks onto the pully and lifted them to the top levels and really seems to enjoy the dolls.

We bought this treehouse for my son's third birthday. He loves it! Here are the pros and cons.

Pros:

No fake leaves or anything for them to get frustrated with

Adorable construction and toy people

Cool accessories, including the pulley

Stable base

Cons:

Although the base is stable, the rest of the treehouse is not. I am going to have to hot glue gun some pieces on because it is too frustrating for any child to play with. The little fences that the swing and rope ladder hang from fall out CONSTANTLY.You can't swing the people on them without them falling out. The tent is supposed to be held up by the tension of four elastic cords, but it really doesn't work well at all.

Overall, I usually LOVE plan toys, which is why I chose this one out of all the other ones. I like it, my son really loves it, but it needs some work.

Buy PlanToys Tree House Now

This is a beautiful tree house with excellent quality (as Plan Toys usually is).It is very stable, comes with many accessories, including a swing, ladder, and a pulley system w/ bucket!This is a great uni-sex toy house that fosters creative play and will grow with your child for years.My son is really into pretend play these days, and plays with this house all the time in very creative ways.It definitely has more educational value than some of the electronic toys out there these days.

I have personally not found it to be fragile.I think if your kid is 3/4+, they should have good hand coordination and not find it to be frustrating.The ropes on the ladder and swing loop quite well and my son does not have any problem with it.But I suppose if your kid does, like the other reviewer suggested, you can easily put a dab of glue on it to stablize it.

I have looked around at different tree houses before I purchased, and this is my favorite and I would highly recommend.

Read Best Reviews of PlanToys Tree House Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment