Totally Me! Funky Fashion Tracing Desk

Totally Me! Funky Fashion Tracing DeskMy daughter received the Tracing Table as a gift for her birthday.We inserted 4 new AA batteries and she began to trace.After 10 minutes the small light that enables the tracing went out.Just to make sure, we put in 4 new batteries, but the table would still not light up.Now the toy is totally useless until I make a special trip to hunt down the small bulb required for the toy.Another odd note:this table has the name "Fashion Tracing Table", not "Funky Fashion Tracing Desk".But I can tell from the photo that it is the same product.

My daughter loves the different interchangeable faces, clothes and hair.It keep her busy for a long time and she enjoys coloring in her creations after she traces them.It is durable and travels well on visits to grandma's house.I especially like the storage inside the desk for the papers, templates and colored pencils.I would like to buy some paper refills but don't know where to look.Any suggestions?

Buy Totally Me! Funky Fashion Tracing Desk Now

ALTHOUGH THIS TOY IS FUN AND HAS EDUCATIONAL VALUE, IT DOESN'T WORK CORRECTLY. LIGHT BULB DOES NOT STAY LIT. THE LIGHT BURNED OUT AFTER PLAYING WITH IT FOR A FEW MINUTES.

Read Best Reviews of Totally Me! Funky Fashion Tracing Desk Here



This is a great gift for your creative Fashionista, but get it at Toys R Us for $15.99.Amazon you should be ashamed!

Want Totally Me! Funky Fashion Tracing Desk Discount?

I bought this for my 6 & 8 year old girls. I loved fashion plates as a child & was hoping this would be somewhat similar. So far they have enjoyed making cute drawings. We haven't had any problems with the light as others have mentioned. My only complaint is that it would be easier to use if you could stack all the tracings together by their type (ie all heads together, faces together,etc)so they would stay together. That way it would be easier for the girls to put together an image to trace. I bought it at Toys R Us for about $15 so I can't see why it is more than 3 times as expensive here. It is a fun toy, I'd recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment