POOF-Slinky 33308 Ideal Glow Hockey Air Hockey Table

POOF-Slinky 33308 Ideal Glow Hockey Air Hockey TableI wanted this to be a fun toy for my sons 6th birthday.It's easy to put together but requires alot of batteries 3-AA and 2-C.

I put the game together which was easy and required no tools, accept a screw driver to get at the battery compartments.

And when my son and I were playing it, I saw that the "puck" was getting stuck on the outer edges of the game board.

As I was investigating this I noticed that there aren't enough holes on the outer edges of the playing surface to keep the "puck"

floating along to keep the game moving along smooth.

I guess I'm having buyers remorse but while it lasts and with the glaring design flaw, we'll play it for all it's worth.

Which I'm going to guess isn't going to be for long.

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment