Step2 All Around Easel for Two, Pink/Purple/Tan

Step2 All Around Easel for Two, Pink/Purple/TanMy 4 year old loves this 2 sided easel. She has used it every day since Christmas. She loves spelling with the magnetic letters

We purchased this easel for our 3 year old daughter and she loves it! It was super easy to assemble and has really sturdy construction.

The main reason I am giving this a 4 star instead of a 5 is because the easel is so lightweight it is easily slid across the floor while being played with. My daughter would being coloring (probably a little too aggressively) and the easel would slide around a bit. A simple fix would be to install some type of rubber grips on the bottom so it wouldn't move around as easily.

Overall it is a great space saving easel that is very sturdy and easy to assemble. The issue I have with it is minor, but it is an issue nonetheless. I would definitely buy this item again and am so I happy my daughter loves it!

Buy Step2 All Around Easel for Two, Pink/Purple/Tan Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment