Prince Recreation Table Tennis Table

Prince Recreation Table Tennis TableBeware this table is highly unstable! After spending hours of diligent attention to every detail of the assembly instructions, we witnessed the table support literally fall out from under the table. The thin metal-like hinges that form the foundation for the thin legs are much too fragile and appear to be made of tin. If you can believe it, the instructions provided with the table expect you to assemble the table upside down and then lift and flip the entire assembled table onto its legs without bending the table halves themselves or any of the flimsy legs/struts! We ended up salvaging the table tops and purchasing 4 very stable saw-horses that when placed strategically, provide an excellent support for the table (I spent $160 extra for the saw-horses).

I was expecting more for the cost. There was more assembly required than I was expecting. You need some skills. The reality of most products for me is how they last in the long run. So new out of the box, its a nice table. I was trying to save the tax. If I did it again, I would buy at Costco or Walmart or Big 5, etc.

Buy Prince Recreation Table Tennis Table Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment