Reed & Barton Classic Piggy Bank

Reed & Barton Classic Piggy BankThis is a great little piggy bank.I purchased this for my boyfriend for Christmas... since he's a banker it seemed like an appropriate addition to desk decorations.He absolutely loved it.It's just the right size for putting on a desk.It's pretty heavy and comes in a sturdy, padded box.An awesome little piggy bank!

I recently purchased this as a gift for my fiance because he had been searching for a classic piggy bank. I received it very quickly in perfect condition and a nice box. I am ordering more to give to my baby cousins for Christmas. Definitely recommended!

Buy Reed & Barton Classic Piggy Bank Now

Smaller then I thought but very nice. The only drawback is that you can't put very much in it. Too small for bills.

Read Best Reviews of Reed & Barton Classic Piggy Bank Here

A great classic baby gift. We got this for some friends of ours (paired with a pewter baby rattle) and they loved them both.Highly recommend it.

Want Reed & Barton Classic Piggy Bank Discount?

The presentation of this produdct was excellent and the product itself as are all R&B products was perfect.I would recommend this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment