Room It Up Digital Camo Lap Desk

Room It Up Digital Camo Lap DeskI bought this as a Christmas Gift for my daugther's boyfriend who is a college student and spends alot of time on his laptop. He seemed to really like it and said it would go perfectly in his bedroom at home (though he lives in a dorm also). He said it would be great for using as a lap table for eating in the dorm room and doing homework while sitting in his dorm bed. I didn't however see him use it for his laptop while he was at our home for Christmas, although I do think it would serve those other purposes well. I would have rated it a 5 star if it was alittle larger though because if you put your laptop on it, it covers up the drink holder.

I bought this lapdesk as a Christmas present for my 12 yr old son because he was constantly borrowing my lapdesk to do his homework and use his laptop computer. It's not as sturdy as my "Shuffle Desk" brand lapdesk which I've had for decades (it went to college with me!), but it's lightweight, has smooth rounded corners that won't poke him, and my son really likes the camo design and built-in cup holder. Thumbs up from both me and my son.

Buy Room It Up Digital Camo Lap Desk Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment