Russ Berrie Yomiko Doberman Pinscher 7.5"

Russ Berrie Yomiko Doberman Pinscher 7.5'I just recently lost my min-pin of 15 + years . He had one of these toys ,it was his puppy. He used it as a pillow,& like a kid w/a teddy bear,it was sooo sweet.Well I keep his puppy & cherish it & the memories,so when I found this one I bought so I keep it in the car w/me as a way of him still being w/me when driving w/o something happening to his original puppy!

Great, Good Service, No Problems. XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX.

Buy Russ Berrie Yomiko Doberman Pinscher 7.5" Now

So cute.Looks just like my Dobie when she stretches out.Well made with great detail.Just the right size to sit next to my computer screen and put a smile on my face.

Read Best Reviews of Russ Berrie Yomiko Doberman Pinscher 7.5" Here



I couldn't be happier with the purchase. It was just what I wanted and it arrived in a timely fashion.

Want Russ Berrie Yomiko Doberman Pinscher 7.5" Discount?



My 9 lb. Yorkie loves her little dog. She plays with it all day. Wants me to throw it just so she can chase it! Thanks!

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment