What Do You Do with a Tail Like This? Kohl's Cares for Kids Gorilla Plush Doll Toy

What Do You Do with a Tail Like This? Kohl's Cares for Kids Gorilla Plush Doll ToyBought this for my son 3 yrs ago as an infant & and he loves this monkey plush. We recently thought we should purchase another monkey plush just incasehe goes in the wash frequentlywe know we're safety zone w another monkey.

Got it from kohl's awhile back. very soft. great quality. My son love it! Have had no problems. his ears are a little crooked but it ads character.

Buy What Do You Do with a Tail Like This? Kohl's Cares for Kids Gorilla Plush Doll Toy Now



I got this little guy back in '09. Very soft, but he did have a slight tear on his neck seem that was very easy to sew up.

Read Best Reviews of What Do You Do with a Tail Like This? Kohl's Cares for Kids Gorilla Plush Doll Toy Here

I am so glad I found the Kohl's Gorilla online.It was my nephew's favorite toy.He slept with it and even took it to the beach.It seemed to be a favorite of Zeus, too.His large chocolate lab proceeded to chew his head off and now I am the hero who fixed his gorilla.

Want What Do You Do with a Tail Like This? Kohl's Cares for Kids Gorilla Plush Doll Toy Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment