TRAYblecloth Airplane Tray Activity Cover

TRAYblecloth Airplane Tray Activity Cover-BluePacificOn a very long plane trip this kept a 1 and 3 year old entertained for way longer than I expected.As an added bonus it served as a tray cover for snacks/meals which made us feel better with a peanut-allergic child.I only wish I would have thought of this product idea!



Just got back from a trip yesterday and used this. The construction is nice, so is the material however it's totally unnecessary. In the time it took for me to put it on the tray and load it all up with stuff for my daughter to use, she was antsy to have something in-hand to play with. I handed her a tiny sticker book and she was just fine. This was pricey compared to a $1.50 sticker book. I say unless you're going on an international flight where this will be open and in use for hours and hours, skip it and spend the money on more trinkets to keep your kids busy.

Buy TRAYblecloth Airplane Tray Activity Cover Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment