Gund Manni Bear 12.5" Plush

Gund Manni Bear 12.5' PlushMy son has loved this bear for the past 4 years.It is his absolute favourite and goes everywhere with him.Despite the amount of 'loving' this bear has had, it has stood up to everything brilliantly.

Very soft and cuddley.My Grandaughters favorite.Good color and durability.She's carried this around for a year now and it still looks pretty good.The color does not show dirt or stains so we both are happy.Not sure why previous reviewer had problems, maybe it was just one bad one that got past quality control.

Buy Gund Manni Bear 12.5" Plush Now

I bought a Manni for my daughter (now 8) when she was little, and one for my son (now 3.5) before he was born.I had to buy one for my youngest son as well.Everyone loves Manni!He is super soft, squishy and has the sweetest little face.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Manni Bear 12.5" Plush Here



The little bear is beautiful, but it was manufactured with a defect. the fur on the face was patchy. none at all around the nose and eyes. I did not what to return her because she would have been thrown in the trash.. We will just love her as she is.

If you order one make sure you can love....

Want Gund Manni Bear 12.5" Plush Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment