4 in 1 Wooden Game Set: Backgammon, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers

4 in 1 Wooden Game Set: Backgammon, Chess, Checkers, Chinese CheckersI bought this for my four year old son and he loves to play chess with me. It comes with wooden box and works as a storage for all pieces. The pieces are a bit small and feel cheesy.

The set has pretty nice quality.The only downside is the drawer set up is a bit inconvenient.The chinese checkers board sits on the top of the drawer requiring you to remove and replace it to get at the chess/checker pieces.Overall, however, I'd recommend it and do not believe you will be disappointed in the quality given the price.

Buy 4 in 1 Wooden Game Set: Backgammon, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers Now



1.Shipped in manufacturer's box instead of shipping box.

2.Broken leg had to repair myself.

3.Chinese Checkers board is warped.Had to steam it flat again.

I have made the board game usable, but I will not purchase another product from this seller.

Read Best Reviews of 4 in 1 Wooden Game Set: Backgammon, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers Here

I thought the quality of the 4-in-1 game set was appropriate to the price.It didn't seem flimsy or too cheaply made.However, I purchased the set mainly for the checkers game and looked forward to teaching my daughter the other games later on.Since the checkers pieces are smooth, you can't stack them on top of each other to "king" someone.This was a deal breaker for us, so we returned the game.Otherwise, we would have kept it.I have to say that it was really easy to return the game and get a full refund; no shipping charges either.This was my first return to Amazon and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was.

Want 4 in 1 Wooden Game Set: Backgammon, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers Discount?



My father shipped this to us for Christmas, and my girls (ages 4 and 7) really like it. I think it is a good-looking set and fairly well-made. There are wood feet on each of the corners which raises the board nicely. We have it on display on our coffee table which I am hoping will be an invitation for others to play it. The Chinese checkerboard can be removed to unveil the checkers and chessboard. The Chinese checkerboard is blank on the other side so I used some tape to make a tic-tac-toe board. All of the game pieces as well as the Chinese checkerboard can be placed in a drawer; however, it is a snug fit. There is a hole in the middle of the drawer that enables you to open it, but it is a little difficult to get your fingers in it. Another minor criticism is that holes in the Chinese checkerboard are not very deep so the plastic marbles can be easily knocked out of place. If a checker piece is kinged, the pieces to do lock together. As far as the backgammon game is concerned, it is inside the drawer. I do not know how to play that game so I will have to read the basic instructions that are provided. I think this game set can last for many years.

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment