Gund 12" Mason Grey Bear

Gund 12' Mason Grey BearBeautiful bear. Unique color.

Bought for my Grand Nephew for Christmas.

Always buy a Gund bear for the babies as their

first teddy bear. They are the best.



I purchased this bear as a gift for my son's new 6 week old foster baby.I have not seen it myself in person, but my son says it is very soft, cuddly and that the baby is really drawn to it.

Buy Gund 12" Mason Grey Bear Now

Grandaughter, almost 2, opened her mouth and went OOOOOOO as she reached into the box to grab the bear.Bear got to share stroller with baby doll.

Read Best Reviews of Gund 12" Mason Grey Bear Here

I bought 2 of these teddy bears for my twin granddaughters (in different colors) as Christmas gifts.They are excellent quality and look beautiful.My granddaughters are only 3 months old, so I don't know yet whether they will cherish them, but years ago my mother bought my two daughters Gund teddies which they still have to this day, so I'm sure my granddaughters will love them.

Want Gund 12" Mason Grey Bear Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment