Burp® Gun

BurpĀ® GunMany years ago, I had a burp gun. It shot ping-pong balls. I bought three of these guns for my grand kids. These guns work fine, excepy they shoots smaller custom made balls. They can not shoot easily available pinp-pong balls.

This is a major disadvantage. If I had known this fact beforehand, I probably would have omitted this Christmas gift. I already have had to buy the kids extra balls, at an extra price. But the guns do work.



I was really excited to find these guns on Amazon $2 cheaper than then the ones in the Sky Mall magazine. My complaint is this,on the same page I looked at it showed "people who bought this item also bought".....and it showed ping pong balls. I purchased the ping pong balls at an additional cost of $18.95 for 140. A good price but they don't fit!!! It didn't offer replacement ball and you are not told you have to buy special balls. The gun is advertised as, like the ones you had in the 1950's.No they're NOT, those did use ping pong balls!! Now I have 140 ping pong balls I either have to go though the hassel of getting a refund or eat the cost. Buyer beware..... you'll need special sized replacement balls.

Buy Burp® Gun Now



These guns are great!We purchased one for each of our boys. The balls do not hurt, they do not hit hard enough to break things in the house, the gun does not require batteries, and is simple and easy to use.I think everyone in the family has played at some time. Worth the money.

Read Best Reviews of Burp® Gun Here



Show a new generation the fun of the Burp! Works well, shoots straight, and that great BURP sound.Easy to use and reload.The balls are smaller than normal ping-pong balls, so buy the extra balls when you buy the gun.

Want Burp® Gun Discount?



Great fun with the grand kids. Purchased three, one for each of them. I got the NERF N-STRIKE Vulcan EBF-25 machine gun for me. They can run I can't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment